In today’s world, where airborne viruses and surface contaminants are a significant concern, businesses are continually searching for effective sanitization solutions. One of the more prominent technologies that have emerged is systems that use dry hydrogen peroxide for air and surface sanitization. But there is an even more comprehensive solution available: AirROS. This blog post will delve into the science behind commercial dry hydrogen peroxide systems and explain why AirROS presents an advanced alternative.
The Mechanics of Commercial Dry Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
Systems utilizing dry hydrogen peroxide work by releasing this substance in its gaseous form to sanitize both the air and surfaces within an environment. This approach is generally deemed safe and effective for a broad spectrum of environments, from healthcare settings to food production facilities.
Benefits of Commercial Dry Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Chemical-Free: This method is environmentally friendly, using no additional chemicals.
- Broad-Spectrum Efficacy: These systems are effective against a variety of bacteria, viruses, and molds.
- Low Residue: These systems leave virtually no residue, making them suitable for many different environments.
The AirROS Advantage
AirROS takes the concept of air and surface sanitization to another level. In addition to dry hydrogen peroxide, it also uses low levels of ozone (30 ppb). These two components work in tandem to ensure a more effective sanitization process, particularly on surfaces.
How AirROS Outperforms Commercial Dry Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Enhanced Efficacy: AirROS systems produce not just dry hydrogen peroxide but also incorporate low levels of ozone, increasing the range of pathogens it can neutralize.
- Long-lasting Impact: AirROS’s two-phase process ensures continuous sanitization, offering protection that lasts far longer than the protection offered by conventional dry hydrogen peroxide systems.
- Surface Sanitization: While conventional systems are effective to a degree, the low levels of ozone in AirROS make it particularly effective in sanitizing surfaces.
- Higher Concentrations: AirROS systems can maintain higher levels of dry hydrogen peroxide, providing more robust and continuous sanitization.
Case Study: The Impact of AirROS in a Business Environment
B-K Lighting, a leading lighting manufacturer, faced challenges in maintaining a safe environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. AirROS was strategically deployed in their corporate headquarters, leading to an 87.2% drop in indoor biological contaminants. As a result, the company felt secure enough to resume their regular events, assuring both staff and visitors that they were in a safe and sanitized environment.
Understanding airborne viruses and how to combat them is essential for any business, especially when aiming to protect employees’ health and maintain operational efficiency. AirROS provides a comprehensive and effective approach to air and surface sanitization. With its innovative two-phase process, it offers a distinct advantage over conventional commercial dry hydrogen peroxide systems.
Is your business prepared for airborne pathogens? Don’t leave it to chance. Opt for AirROS for an advanced and continuous approach to air and surface sanitization. Make the wise choice for long-lasting protection. Contact us today by filling out our form to discuss how AirROS can be the sanitization solution you’ve been searching for.