- System Check for purifiers
- Change of Sensor head(s)
- Replacement of Reaction Chamber set(s)
- Test existing power supplies
- Installation of new filters
We are able to provide installation in California of new systems
We are able to provide activation worldwide of customer installed systems
Customer self-activation with our support.
We are able to repair and service our purification systems worldwide.
We also can service legacy equipment from AirOcare, Ingersoll Rand EMS, and Hussmann EMS.
We are able to provide regular maintenance on our purification systems worldwide.
We offer system check-up, one-time maintenance, continuing maintenance contracts, and all our work and parts used are under full warranty for 6 months.
MAINTENANCE NORMALLY INCLUDES:
One set of standard service parts to make purifiers operational
- Labor / Travel time for visit
- Room and system calibration
- Telephone support
- Retrain maintenance personnel as required
- 6 month warranty
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the form below or give us a call!