Looking for air purification for Operating Rooms?
Operating rooms in the medical industry can be breeding grounds for viruses, bacteria, infections and germs including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Enterococcus faecalis. Unfortunately, operation rooms don’t have adequate air & surface purification systems in place which can lead to the spread of harmful pathogens. Surgeons need to take extra precautions to prevent the spread of infection. AirROS is a hospital grade air purification for operating rooms that has been proven to reduce the number of airborne particles. It is also effective in reducing surface contamination.
Benefits of Clean Air in Operating Rooms With AirROS
- Reduces the viruses, bacteria and germs load in the air.
- Sanitize the operation room including tables, medical equipment & surgical tools.
- Reduce spread of an infection during operation.
- Improve air quality and cleanliness in operation rooms.
- Reduce the spread of a virus to protect surgeons & operation patients.
- Reduce the spread of coronavirus & COVID-19.
- Can kill Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Enterococcus faecalis.